воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox river trail




Did you know that it is impossible to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon? I tried and I threw up in my friendapos;s sink and all these memories of my first three years of college came rushing back to me. Then I blew my nose and cinnamon came out, and I felt terribly conflicted about all those memories. It frightens me that maybe Iapos;m reaching this age where I puke in my friendapos;s sink and it just embarrasses me instead of being totally the most hilarious thing ever.

I know youapos;re all thinking "Bull, I could swallow a spoonful of cinnamon" because that is what I thought. I invite you to try and post the outcome here But really do it over a basin or sink.

I was allowed to roller skate today after three weeks of not being allowed and I think my knee felt a lot better. I didnapos;t even realize that it was still not in the best shape back when I was skating, but today it seemed like I was in less pain. Maybe the three weeks were good even though it pissed me off a crazy amount.

empire state building manhattan, fox river trail, fox river trail green bay, fox river trail runners, fox river trolley museum.



Комментариев нет: