воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

brangus bulls for sale




Itapos;s not like you even realise how much this is messing with my head. Knowing exactly who�I am is playing on my mind.�You all talk the same and it just gets a little bit too dull so Iapos;ve just stopped listening. �Everything is a list of what I canapos;t be, and Iapos;m loosing all sense of self esteem. Making the same mistakes Iapos;ve always made, but atleast itapos;s one less each time. I tried to say no, but�I canapos;t make up my mind completely. I think, but Iapos;m not sure yet, and these games arenapos;t helping because I know I always loose. But the confusion is finally making sense. Knowing who but not what, I can see why words seem empty too someone that doesnapos;t understand.
I hate this.
brangus bulls for sale, brangus bulls, brangus bull sale, brangus bull.



Комментариев нет: