пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

battery operated card shuffler




Iapos;m starting to think..
that if things didnapos;t get complicated in life.
the world wouldnapos;t be worth it.
the highs can only be high as possible
if the lows are as low as possible
there has to be a balance.
ying and yang. Good and evil.
iapos;m not saying the world is bipolar but sometimes..
i donapos;t know. I canapos;t put my thoughts into words right now.

and with all that said, i still donapos;t know what to do about jordan.
as soon as we became just friends we got comfortable with each other again
almost as if the label was making us feel awkward.
i think that was my fault. We felt awkward around each other because i was confused
and as soon as we became just friends i was comfortable around him
and he felt it. And the "more than friends" feeling sparked right back up again.
i guess weapos;ll just see what happens.

i am pretty happy about one thing though...
last night before bed sean and jordan had this little speech that they gave me.
like they had planned it all out earlier. A little ceremony of sorts.
they told me that i was a part of their tight knit group. I had officially earned my spot.
that they expected me to be with them everyday unless i had a really good reason.
that i wasnapos;t like any other girl theyapos;ve hung out with.
that the first day i hung out with them they knew right away i fit right in.
that theyapos;re 100 positive about the 4 of us getting a house in capitol hill.
they feel like iapos;ve always been a part of the group. They can be themselves around me
and i bring out the fun in them.
it meant more to me than i could ever describe.
iapos;ve always had trouble fitting in and feeling a part of a group.
with them it was instant though. They love me for weird, dorky crazy me.
i love them so so so so much.
battery operated card shuffler, battery operated cars, battery operated cars for children, battery operated cars for kids.



Комментариев нет: