суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cossacks game pc




OK... So itapos;s Saturday... Aaaagain... This weekend goes pretty quickly though it seems.

Hmm... Right now Iapos;m just chatting on MSN and listening to Aladdin tunes... Man, I donapos;t know why but I keep getting songs in my head from this OST while Iapos;m at work.

I mowed the lawn today... Umm... That was like... Different.

Worked, then came home

Make way for Prince Ali.....

Hmmm... I feel like watching the Alice In Wonderland movie... The live action 1999 version... Man, that was awesome =)... Was watching youTube clips like 10 mins ago lol.

OH Actual news ha ha... Supernatural actors are out here Jensen and Jared are coming down and tickets cost BLOODY HEAPS

Like $150 just to get in the door, $40 for autographs, $50 for photos... It adds up to a lot... I estimate I wanna spend about $350 there... Man... I have no money *wails*

The end =)

Adios

bloomingdale shopping center mall, cossacks game pc, cossacks games, cossacks gamespot, cossacks gold.



Комментариев нет: